The office is located in the central area of Vienna and offers following advantages:
- Treatment by a national board certified surgeon with 30 years of national and international experience.
- Full time professor and senior staff member at the Medical University Vienna
- Relaxed and pleasant atmosphere.
- Treatment according to individual needs without time pressure.
- Consultation and planning of operative and therapeutic treatment.
The office has been planned to treat patients without any time pressure.
- Surgery is always performed by Professor Wozasek and there is a postoperative 24 hour telephone service available.
- Preoperative education and information is most important. You can return to the office as often as you want to discuss further questions.
- Board certified surgeon in orthopedic traumatology and sports medicine
- Court-appointed expert witness
Specializing in following areas:
- Surgery of the musculoskeletal system, especially in
arthroscopic surgery of
- Ankle joint
- Fracture treatment, limb lengthening and deformity correction
- Total joint replacement (shoulder, hip, knee)
- Hand surgery
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- Sports injuries